- The Academic Board will provide overall strategic direction and academic plans for the Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (MTI) programme.
- The Board will ensure the effective delivery of quality programmes and the best possible experience to the students.
- The Board will monitor the overall performance and learning progress of the students registered in the programme to ensure their academic welfare.
The MTI Academic Board consists of the following members:
- Professor Luke Kang Kwong Kapathy, Chair, School of Humanities (SoH), NTU
Members (in alphabetical order)
- Dr Cui Feng, School of Humanties, NTU
- Dr Helena Gao, the MTI Programme Director, NTU
- Emeritus Professor Kuo Chen-Yu, Eddie, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, NTU
- Assistant Professor Kuo Szu-Yu, Arista, School of Humanties, NTU
- Mr Leong Weng Kam, Editorial Consultant; Director, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts Board
- Professor Li Hai Zhou, IEEE Fellow; Professor, NUS; Head of Department of Human Language Technology and Research Director, Institute for Infocomm Research (I²R)
- Dr Neo Peng-Fu, Director, Confucius Institute, NTU