- The Academic Board will provide overall strategic direction and academic plans for the Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (MTI) programme.
- The Board will ensure the effective delivery of quality programmes and the best possible experience to the students.
- The Board will monitor the overall performance and learning progress of the students registered in the programme to ensure their academic welfare.
The MTI Academic Board consists of the following members:
- Prof Luke Kang Kwong Kapathy, Chair, School of Humanities (SOH), NTU
Members (in alphabetical order)
- Dr Helena GAO, the MTI Programme Director, NTU
- Mr LEONG Weng Kam, Senior Correspondent, The Straits Times
- Prof LI Hai Zhou, IEEE Fellow; Professor, NUS; Head of Department of Human Language Technology and Research Director, Institute for Infocomm Research (I²R), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
- Dr NEO Peng-Fu, Director, Confucius Institute, NTU
- A/P NG Bee Chin, Associate Dean (Graduate Education), CoHASS, NTU
- As/P WONG Yeang Chui, School of Humanities, NTU