Conference Registration and payment will commence 1 February - 1 May 2017.
The registration fee amount will be determined by the date on which you pay the entire fee. Kindly note our deadlines and corresponding registration fees below.
All presenters will need to register for the conference by 1st May 2017, to ensure a spot on the programme.
Registration fee waiver is applicable to staff and students of tertiary institutions in Singapore. Non NTU staff and students should bring along their staff/student card when registering on event date as proof of status.
(Until 31 March 2017)
Non student: SGD200
The registration fee covers:
- Participation in the conference
- Conference Pack
- Lunches and tea breaks during the conference
Your registration is not complete until the Committee has received your registration fee in full amount. The Committee reserves the right to alter or amend any policy without prior notice.
Conference dinner - Non Halal Chinese Banquet
Cancellations notified in writing by May 1, 2017 will be eligible for refund of half the registration fees paid.
Cancellations notified after this date will not be eligible for a refund, but another person may attend the Conference in place of the participant.
Late registration Fee
(1 April - 1 May 2017)
Non student: SGD300
1-day registration pass
(Closing date 15 June 2017)
Registration is closed
The registration fee:
- Is NOT applicable to presenters
- Buys you a 1-day pass for one of the conference dates
- Includes tea breaks and lunch buffet only.
- Optional item: Closing Banquet on 7 July at SGD80 per person (Non Halal Chinese banquet)
- Purchase of the 1-day pass will be made available after 1 May 2017.