Accommodation for the International Symposium on Communication in Health Care 2019
We have reserved rooms for overseas participants at the following hotels near the conference venue at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (11 Mandalay Road, Singapore) at NTU’s corporate rates. First come first served. So kindly book your room asap. before mid January (Hotel rooms may be slightly expensive and difficult to book, given that Chinese New Year takes place the week before the symposium).
* All prices quoted with “++” are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing Singapore Goods & Service Tax (currently 7%).
* Rooms are reserved from Sunday 10 Feb 2019 to Wednesday 13 Feb 2019. Other dates and other types of rooms (not listed here) are subject to availability.
* Bookings are based on first come first served.
* Each hotel may have different terms and conditions, especially on cancellation policy. Kindly check with the hotels directly, should there be any questions.
* NTU will not be liable for any cost arisen due to issues related to travel and accommodation.
CLICK BELOW LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION: