Registration closes on 31 January 2019.
(Walk-in registration will be subject to availability)
|NTU & LKCMedicine Staff and Students*
|Concession Rate #
|Conference Dinner (Optional)
* Please use your NTU email address for registration and for our verification.
# Concession Rate applies to ALL students enrolled in universities and institutions in Singapore, LKC Medicine adjunct staff / clinical practice facilitators /alumni / nurses.
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit card only. Please have your card ready while filing up the registration form. The rates indicated above are inclusive of prevailing Singapore Goods and Service Tax (GST), currently at 7%. Please use your NTU email address for registration and for our verification.
In order for the event committee to submit the CME/CPE points for doctors who have attended the Symposium, we would like to seek the cooperation of clinician speakers and participants to fill up the CME attendance sheet (with your full name, MCR number and signature) for each day of the Symposium. The committee will base on this attendance sheet and submit to SMC for the CME/CPE points accordingly - 8 points for 2-days participation, 4 points for 1-day participation and 2 points for speakers per session.
CPE/CME points for nurse are on claim basis and it is subjected to approval by SNB. The committee will provide a Certificate of Attendance (as proof of attendance) and Programme Schedule (Conference Booklet). Please indicate whether you need a Certificate of Attendance in the Registration Form. You may collect the Certificate of attendance at the symposium. For more details on the claiming of CPE/CME points, please visit the SNB website here.
Terms & conditions:
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Cancellation of ticket is non-refundable.
- Your cooperation in registering at your eligible rate and fulfilling payments promptly would contribute to the success of the conference.
- For delegates using the concession rate to register, the organizer reserves the right to request for payment or cancel your registration if your staff/student status cannot be verified.
CLICK BELOW LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION: